The philosophy articulated in Dr. Ernest Holmes’ 1926 book, The Science of Mind, outlined the foundational viewpoints of modern New Thought. Holmes introduced Science of Mind as a highly spiritual and very practical philosophy for affirmative living and integrated the fundamental concepts of religion and science. It teaches:
• the Allness of God,
• the unity of all life,
• the divinity and wholeness of the individual,
• the creative power of thought.
The Science of Mind Foundation supports these inclusive, life-enhancing, spiritual principles of Science of Mind and their transformative power to create love, health, and lives filled with possibilities. For nearly 90 years, Science of Mind has been taught and demonstrated primarily through Centers for Spiritual Living, CSL, and its affiliated members. To ensure the continuation of these teachings, the Science of Mind Foundation exists to support the long-term financial well-being of CSL and its programs, which focus on:
• teaching Science of Mind principals to empower youth,
• providing life-changing affirmative prayer for all faiths,
• preparing our spiritual leaders to serve those seeking to consciously enrich their lives and Divine connectedness,
• offering spiritual nourishment through Science of Mind and Creative Thought magazines,
• supporting its ministers, practitioners, and worldwide community of over 400 centers.
The Foundation partners with individuals interested in making gifts to its endowment (lifetime gifts or through their estate plans). With this support, the Foundation and CSL can build a global community of understanding and respect that honors all paths to God and every individual’s own personal relationship with the Divine.
For information contact, Lynn Thomas, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.somfoundation.org.